Childs Real Estate LLC
Showing Request and Pre-Qualification
To schedule a showing, please fill out the form below. Once we review your information, we’ll make an appointment for you to see the property.
- Please select an Available property and fill in the form below. Provide as much information as possible.
- All adults who occupy the property must be on the lease and have an application and picture ID on file.
- If you pre-qualify based on this application you will be emailed a link to our tenant screening service where additional details and information will be required.
- Qualified applicants must submit an online credit check, eviction check, national background check and income verification. The processing fee is $55 per adult. We process qualified applicants in the order received. The fee is paid directly to the tenant screening service.
- Qualified candidates must submit income and employment verification documents.
- Accepted tenants must pay the first month’s rent PLUS a security deposit equal to the first month’s rent and a move-in fee at lease signing.
- Pets, if allowed by the owner, will require an additional security deposit plus an additional monthly fee. All pets must have a current photo and vaccination records.
General Qualifications and Preferences
We value honesty, integrity and the ability to pay rent on time above all other requirements. We’re willing to work with tenants who may not meet all of the criteria below. If you feel you’d make a good and capable tenant, pleaes apply.
- Credit score of 550 or higher
- Steady employment or other acceptable source of regular income for 2+ years.
- Gross monthly income at least 2.5 times the monthly rental rate.
- Monthly payment Debt-to-gross-income ratio no higher than 40%.
- Positive landlord references
- No evictions
- Cash available for security deposit, first month’s rent and move-in fee
- Evidence of responsible character … i.e. reference letters, follows instructions, no lying on application, shows up on time, no major criminal record.
- Pets: Decision on per property basis. If allowed, required non-refundable pet deposit equal to 25% of security deposit + $50/month pet rent per pet.
- Preference will be given to long term tenants 12+ months
- Preference will be given to candidates with an excellent residential history
- Preference will be given to candidates with long term employment history including retirees